Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Changing Season

Hello all....

I am delighted at the thought of Fall.  I love Fall, as you have noticed from my previous posts.  I also have been busy painting and thinking of Fall decorations, although I haven't officially started decorating my home yet..hehe.  I love the cooler days and nights of Fall, the beautiful colors that nature present us with and I also love to take my daughter to the pumpkin patch...we always have a great time get beautiful pictures in the end!  So I also get inspired to paint and use some of those beautiful colors in my own paintings.  I will also be participating in Arts and Crafts shows starting this September.  I just love sharing my artworks and to talk about why I do what I do with others. I really hope I can see or meet some of you there!!  By the way, I will be posting my show schedule on my website and facebook page soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful and blessed day!
"Pumpkin Patch"-Juliana Forster-copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment