Thursday, September 6, 2012

Flying Through

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing great.  I've been busy getting ready for my first art show of the fall season.  I also finished this new painting a few days ago and I titled it "Flying Through".  Sometimes when I start  a new painting I have no idea how it's going to be finished and  at other times it comes out just as I imagined it.  I guess that is the beauty of the creative life.  Colors and shapes are born and they develop into something unexpected.  I had a little bit of an idea how I wanted this painting to be and I knew purples and blues were the main colors..then I added yellow as the background to make those other colors pop even more.  A few days after I finished the painting I started thinking of a title.  Flying Through came to mind....I thought of how the bird is flying through leaves, as if he's flying through a season....much like life...seasons come and seasons go...but I guess the viewer can interpret as he or she likes to! :-)
I hope you enjoy the painting, and I also hope to be able to see and meet some of you at my Art Shows! Have a great day!
"Flying Through"-Juliana Forster-2012-copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment