Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rose Inspiration

Beautiful Coral Roses-photo by Juliana Forster-copyright

This past Spring I participated in an Arts and Crafts Show at the Tulsa Garden Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  This place is a beautiful haven of flower delight.  They also have a beautiful Rose Garden, where one can walk through paths of many variety of roses and never get tired of seeing all the gorgeous petals. Inspiration is never far away in this beautiful place... 
I love how the soft pink petals just cover the ground with its beauty :-) photo by Juliana Forster-copyright
One can walk through these rose paths and never get tired...oh and the fragrance...heavenly!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful collection of roses. I can only imagine the scent!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It was very fragrant! I love roses, and all flowers! It's a great inspiration for my paintings! Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete